China Modern Villa Prefab Kit House Modular Villa for export
The specification of prefabricated homes:
Lightweight steel structure frame.floor structure,roof beam
75mm EPS sandwich panel with PVC decoration
2.5mm thickness C type steel
50mm EPS sandwich panel with stone coated metal roofing tile
50mm EPS sandwich panel
Laminate flooring or Flooring Covering
Plastic steel window
Double glazed door
Sink with Cupboard(PVC Panel),water supply and drainage system
Shower,Seated Toilet,Wash Basin with Cupboard(PVC Panel),Towel Rack+Mirror+Paperboard
Ceiling lamp,power receptacle,switch and circuit facilities
The description of prefabricated villia:
1. Outer heat preservation layer with air layer will ensure excellent heat preservation.
2. Frame cavity provides pipelines for the full range of embedded space.
3. Steel frames and gypsum board will improve fireproofing
4. Thinner walls will increase usable area by 6% to 10%.
5. Walls with multi-layers composite materials will ensure good sound insulation.
6. Meet needs of large span space.
7. Roof truss space is usable, which will improve utilization of space usage.
8. Bottom of the roof truss overhang can be used as floor truss , which will reduce the costs.
9. Triangular truss provides good stability, and can be installed easily and quickly.
10. Meet requirements for pipes and lines installation.
11. Save steel and improve utilization of steel usage.
12. Design datas:Wind load:0.45kn/m2; Snow load:0.45kn/m2; Resisting seismic intensity:8; Floor living load:2.0kn/m2.
13. Life of the houses: 15 years of roof, 50 years of the frames.
The construction process
Other advantages and services:
1. Can be made according to customer's idea
2. Time saving for construction
3. No pollution during construction
4. Use non-toxic materials
5. Insulation system reduces energy consumption
6. High degree of stiffness and light weight
7. Concrete foundation
8. Earthquake and wind resistance
9. Can be made according to customer's idea
10. Time saving for construction